english language versione italiana
location
location
location
location
location
location
location
location
location

Location

We are located in Santa Flavia, a town surrounded by magnificent countryside, between the sea and the hills, and made famous in the film "New Cinema Paradiso" by Guiseppe Tornatore. The original name of the town, which has Phoenician roots, was Sòlanto, which means "rock". It became Santa Flavia as it is called today in 1880, in honour of the duke of the same name who owned the stronghold. Many noble families have resided in this area since medieval times. They include the Filangeri, Spatafora, and Alliata families and the princes of Ganci.

Sites that are particularly important include the imposing Sant'Anna Basilica, the ruins of ancient Solunto, founded in the 4th century a.d., and the splendid villas. Particularly noteworthy are the Villa Valdina, painted by Pietro Novelli; Villa Filangeri; and our own Villa Campofranco; all from the 17th century.

Villa Campofranco is the splendid palace that houses our central headquarters. It was constructed by the Prince of Campofranco in the 17th century as his summer residence and was extended to 2000m² of covered area and 30000m², for which we are currently completing the restoration. This spacious and striking location enables us to improve our services by offering the option of holding meetings and conferences with our partners.

Our offices, which are functional and spacious, allow our team to carry out their activities and assemble, check, and archive the dossiers.